During the X-Camp in the beginning of February, we created two tiles that should remember us about the good time we had.
While we were doing that, the idea arised that we could design and embellish more tiles. So, at one Wednesday we decided to meet and just started with it. We didn’t really have a plan on how it should look like, so we brainstormed a bit about the style of the letters. We decided that we want to have a different style for each ceiling plate. After that we just started painting and finished already three tiles.
The rest of the tiles were made in the one and a half weeks after that. We had break and spend quite some time in the X-Lab anyways. It was really fun working together on this project, even though we learned that the contact with steel wool is not the nicest thing.😉